We are honored that you consider working with us. We are always looking for interesting people and the best talents available – just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond for sure. As we share common values of diversity, we ALWAYS encourage women to apply for our positions. Dear agencies, headhunters, outsourcing, offshoring providers: we only accept direct applications, please.
UX/UI designer (f/m/*, remote)
We are POLITANALYTICS, a Swiss / European policy platform which helps politics & policy professionals to monitor and manage their political matters. And we are growing! So, we are hiring a new team member – as soon as possible:
UX/UI designer (f/m/*, 80-100%, remote)
Do you like to create engaging experiences and to guide users through intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces? You like to maintain the consistency of a brand? You know what big data- based digital storytelling is, and know how to use UI/UX best practices to take great design to the next level? Do you like playing around with and visualizing (open) data? Are you interested in the mechanics of politics and policymaking? As we share common values of diversity, we encourage 🌈 EVERYBODY 🌈 to apply for this position.
- are bridging the gap between product development and visual design
- design fluid and consistent interactions based on agreed principles
- do rapid wireframing following interaction principles, on input from product team
- focus on UX & interaction design
- transfer a design system into individual screen designs
- provide accessibility knowledge & common web standards
- are able to work independently and in a team
- are very good at English as our main working language
- are based in Europe / within CET (max. ± 2h) timezone.
Even better, if you:
- have a human-centered design approach in solving user needs with deep user empathy, understand the user experience and how to analyze and test usability
- work in visual design and along design systems
- have a strong interest in politics and understand know how political decision-making works
- speak German / French / Italian.
- are an amazing team with zero ego
- expand as a start-up / scale-up rapidly but keep our family-friendly approach without night shifts, overtime, and free weekend
- live roles instead of hierarchy
- work remote by default
- already created a frckn awesome product, leading in Switzerland
…and, yes, we do have fun at work.
- you are part of the UX/design team, within a fully agile product / design / backend / frontend / testing team of senior / mid-level / junior professionals
- competitive compensation based on your location
- role could be performed part-time, with great flexibility, and we support flexible working arrangements
- twice a year workation on all expenses paid
- (self-) education tracks available.
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, portfolio link / track record of relevant projects) to our UX lead Andres Vazquez, email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions.